Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lame Lemming

Ok I’m lame. I saw this on facebook and thought I’d try it ( I have nothing else to do at work, right?) so I went to google and typed in “Annelies needs” and here are the first fifteen (plus a few extra ones)

1. To be kept in the loop
2. a ride to the airport Friday around 2 pm
3. a holliday! (direct spelling)
4. to add some contacts and favorites first
5. a photo to post
6. about another 5 hours to cook
7. share accommodations
(here they ran out of answers for the spelling of my name, so I said it was okay to receive answers for the spelling Anneliese)
8. help I want Anneliese to fly to Timbuktu
9. to understand that you never give up on a kid, and get rid of him just because he misbehaves
10. dental work.
11. to see a woman of her age with a functioning prosthesis to refresh her determination and to give you a rest!
12. to smell extra pretty, and a hairbrush
13. your calmness at 4pm
14. a better mic though, but thats ok
15. to go

I posted the next 3 too because they were extra funny.
16. to turn 3 more or gain 70 more Slayer points to reach the next level
17. more :lol:
18. to develop a pattern of success by making short-term commitments and following through.

No comments: