Thursday, January 28, 2010

Radiator Issues

I went to bed early last night. Insanely early. 9-o'clock early. To read, to ensure a good night's sleep. I was going to wake up and run to work again.

But I have a problem. A serious problem. Our radiator's are messed up. I think.
At least, they are set so that my room is FREEZING right when I go to sleep, at around 9-10, and BOILING HOT to the point of severe dehydration from sweating on my part, by the time I wake up. So I cannot sleep through the night. Ever. Because by the time I fall asleep all warm from blankets, I wake up to throw them off. And then I get chilly. And on it goes. I wake up at least four times a night. This is worse than the samba music from cars at the stop lights! And if I use fewer blankets to fall asleep, then I can't sleep - because i'm FREEZING.

What do I do?
The end of this story is that I did not run today. My back hurts. Yesterday I was going to write a nice post about how I felt like a runner and powerful, but today I just feel like I need a shower and a good hour of crunches.

And maybe a few good nights of sleep.

No comments: