Monday, March 22, 2010

Ok.. update?

I have been babysitting after work which has completely screwed up my schedule, and therefore I am tired, cranky, anxious, hungry, and out of sync. Therefore, no blogging.

Not much new – I spent an ungodly amount on a detail for the car, and found out I need new front tires (not happy). I ran 17 miles in the sun on Sat. because I ate a snack too quickly at mile 11 and got sick and couldn’t finish the other three. I went to Sandy Point and walked around for HOURS in the sun on Sunday, and M cut his hair – which is so weird. I was a bit nervous at first, but unfortunately I just can’t keep my eyes off of him because he is just so EFFING handsome. This is a problem. I mean, it makes driving hard.

It is rainy, Netinyahu is holed up in the hotel across from my office so there are snipers pointing out the windows at me (no joke) when I go to the post office. I want a dog so badly I considered moving (I won’t, don’t worry). I freaked out about not having plans, sold some things on e-bay, did NOT run, or work out (my abs are NOT happy – they need some love), but I DID cook a lot of meals that teenage girls loved, so that’s awesome. Also, there is a huge light for me today because I get to go grocery shopping. So. Excited.

No comments: