Friday, March 12, 2010

I ate M&M’s for breakfast.

Yesterday I did not run, which I did really want to do, because I did not plan it out well. Also I started coughing instead of sneezing. I did, however, get to the Giant and bought a SHIT TON of fruits and veggies – like, a cantaloupe and a pineapple and frozen peas and frozen brussel sprouts and a whole bag of kale – that will last me for WEEKS all chopped up into fruit salads and succotash meddlies, which is all I’ve wanted to eat for the past two weeks anyway. That made me happy. I love vegetables.

I made kale chips, which I usually don’t like but actually loved last night, and watched grey’s anatomy and did literally 200 squats – hate squats – and small leg circles and stuff which feels really good now. And I woke up at 3 am and it was raining and today it smells all wet like growing things and makes me super happy. I am planning on eating more veggies and watching more television tonight while I do about 300 crunches and curls and weight exercises because it just feels so good. Heaven.

I realized that my life sounds like a high school boy’s nightmare. Think about it: lots of veggies, working out in front of bad girly TV alone. It certainly sounds like my high school self’s nightmare.

No comments: