Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Holy exhaustion batman!

Holy exhaustion batman!
Needless to say, Yesterday I was tired. Let’s see – not eating enough, check! Long spiritually overwhelming weekend- check! An amount of miles run in two days that is pretty darned close to the amount run all last week – check! I was so tired that I called the boy THREE TIMES last night because every time I did anything it didn’t register and I felt like I hadn’t even said hello. I even left my keys in the door. I tripped about seven times.

So, I grabbed spaghetti-o’s and fritos at the CVS, went home, watched television, rambled around the co-op because I had no food left and really needed some milk and the checkout guy DEFINITELY thought I was high except that all I bought was milk and dried fruit, and went back to watch another show before passing out at 9 pm. And then I woke up at Five am. Again. I think I’m just going to start actually getting out of bed at 5 to make use of all this free time.

But, considering how exhausted I am, I decided I would relax this morning and take this afternoon off from running and instead, power out the weights and the yoga. I AM SO EXCITED! Like for serious, I miss my weights. I will totally catch up on all those crunches and lunges. Already counting down the 150 pushups due today. SWEET!

However, all I want right now is a fruit cup and a latte and a sweet publication like Lapham’s Quarterly to drool over in front of some enormous and humbling structure. Also, I want this: https://www.ezsubscription.com/lq/pr-box_and_bi.aspx for my birthday. LIKE MAD!

I just got lunch and decided I had to rave about this. I am IN LOVE with the sweet potato chip/cracker made by a company called “food should taste good” sold at au bon pain across the street. I have tried to replicate it to MANY failed evenings. I hate sweet potatoes. But I love these chips. That’s all.

No comments: