Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recently...

I think Ive been unhappy. Certainly I have been grumpy (sorry roommate!) and irritable (sorry boy! .. and roommate!) and avoiding fun things. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE

I blame a lot of it on it being February. And there is no sun. And there has been WAY too much time inside. SO I have a proposal and I extend the invitation out to any of you:

Let's have a mini-vacation? A fun mid-day party? A large get-together? Something that involves laughing and fun loud music and perhaps cake and not necessarily booze (although watching you guys imbibe would be surely fun if you drank enough). Something FUN!! THERE HAS NOT BEEN ENOUGH FUN IN MY LIFE. There has, however, been a lot of de-stressing. To the point where I can't even enjoy a bath anymore because there is no tension left to dissolve. sort of.

get back to me on this one, k?