Thursday, June 10, 2010

Three smoothies

I made a smoothie today, it is brown. It is very very tasty. It has avacado and spinach and tea and the rasberries make it brown. I am eating it with lentils.

I learned that even if you spend some $ on decent conditioner for your hair, the fact that you use Doc Bronner's as shampoo will cancel out the goodness.

I made another smoothie today, it was pink. It had banana and peaches and flax and chia seeds and yogurt and tea. It was tasty too. I ate it with a bad egg that made me sick later.

Today Robek's is selling 12 oz smoothie's for a Dollar in downtown DC. This will be my third smoothie today.

My plans for the weekend are relatively and for once pretty open - I am terribly terribly excited. I am counting down the hours until I am back up in annapolis. That will be a great moment. Boyfriend and puppy and a working sailboat = very joyful Annelies.

No comments: