Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Awesome

Was pretty much what this weekend was.. just a giant bucket of awesomeness.

Saturday: Beer AND Bourbon AND Barbecue - and SUN and LOTS OF WASPY twenty-somethings (seriously, except for the fact that the boyfriend and I are a slightly too grungy to appear WASPY, we fit in perfectly. Which may be one of the first times that has happened in my life). I found my favorite Bourbon: Pappy Van Winkle (which, unfortunately is insanely expensive because its a 23 year aged bourbon) or, alternatively, Buffalo Trace (which is Pappy Van Winkle's much younger sibling).

Sunday: Lemons. Cars. Lots of old cars made with only $500 racing for many many hours. 24 hours in fact. And more sun. MUCH more sun.

This upcoming weekend: MORE SUN!!!!!!!! Also, the beach. And a surprise surf lesson for me that I am actually getting both more excited for, and more frightened about.

Also awesome:
Remember those dinosaur sweatshirts floating around the internet a while ago? I found them here: http://www.mouthman.com/SearchResults.asp. I'm getting TWO OF THEM. No Joke.

No comments: