Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm Back

A few of my favorite things from the past two weeks:

- Running, and wanting to run more
- Paris, in the springtime, with my boyfriend
- Wine
- Delta NOT LOSING my bag (JK they totally did. it was awful)
- Getting grounded in Amsterdam (JK about that too. We were the last plane out before the volcano grounded everyone)
- SUN
- CROQUET
- MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS
- the prospect of grocery shopping
- handstands
- the prospect of more yoga
- Rumors (Apparently my boyfriend and I are married. Did you know this? Apparently the wedding was awesome. Elvis showed up. And clowns. Apparently you were there and had a great time.)
- New babies - congrats John and Zach!
- Crossing a bazillion things off my bucket list
- the fact that I leave AGAIN for florida in FOUR DAYS = MORE SUN
- over 340 posts in my google reader to weed through. And its 2:15 and I finished that hours ago
- the gigantic cheesecake plate s. and i bought in order to watch the "16 and pregnant" marathon yesterday
- NOT having a hangover anymore
- my plants

And much more.

2 comments:

Braines said...

It was a gorgeous wedding. You looked beautiful. Great band!

maryconnole said...

I loved the wedding cake too!!