Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Internet Surfings

Again, I have been perusing the blog-o-sphere and found several thoughts in my journey:

- There are so many artists that sell their papercrafts online and show their beautiful sketchbook photos, that I kinda want to try my hand at it. I have been making my own cards since I was 2 and have always come back to these crafts eventually. Perhaps my yearning to start some kind of online business means I should spend more time on my furniture – but it’s winter and there is no space to do it, so maybe I should just change by hobby to sketching and painting small cards and see where it goes and call it a day.

- I still feel a need to supplement my education and am trying to find an online course to take – I found one for Travel Writing at the community college, but kind of want to find one on ecology or Environmental Biology. I just found one course I would enjoy taking that runs 3 hours a week Jan through May but it costs $409!!! For ONE COURSE! Jeez!!! If you’re paying for the credits and don’t need them – can’t they give you a discount for passion??

- I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THIS DAMN CAR!

- I’ve been harboring a bit of a Design fetish lately and can’t seem to find enough beautiful things to look at – furniture, interiors, decorations, nicknacks, patterns etc. anything. Yesterday I spent a good three hours looking at random people’s wedding photos on a wedding website because a) I just got my period and wanted to cry a little bit and b) they are just so damn beautiful and inspiring in a crafty I-want-to-go-to-the-variety-store-and-spend-my-night-making-christmas-cards-out-of-confetti type way.

- I will never have enough house plants, but I have entirely run out of room to store them.

QED. I think I’m bored.

No comments: