Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I apologize in advance for the rambling...

Today, I ate.A lot. And bad stuff. I haven't eaten this bad for so long since Reality (I know, that bad...). Oatmeal (not so bad), microwaved pasta from CVS, candy,rice I made last night, I even bought a hot dog from the stand outside, which is ridiculous because my roommate and I still have literally hundreds of hot dogs leftover from the 4th of July party that we will never ever eat.

Today, I spent all my time at work reading new blogs (see all the new ones I'm following?!) instead of typing in data into Outlook with a brief intermission to for an orientation about my notary status.

This past week, I have not run, nor yoga-ed, not even cooked. I feel like I did in high school, with everyone around me wearing better clothes that actually fit them and having enough hours in the day where they can stay fit and feel good and be happy all the freaking time. And I'm only a little bit upset about this. Mostly I am tired (also kind of like high school) and sad (even more like high school). My hips hurt because I haven't sweated in so long. I can't afford food because Friday is pay day. And now I sound like a whiny child which is not supposed to be what a blogger sounds like.

So, instead I am sharing this video because Neko Case is beautiful and makes me very happy and her cover is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqOrZjEl5I

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Geez, have you just been inspired by my recent lifestyle? Am I that much of a bad influence? FYI, even though I made all that food two days ago, at about 9 pm yesterday I ate half of a shrimp scampi pizza. Roomie, we have got to get it together! :)