Wednesday, September 1, 2010

World Vacation

Dear World,
I have taken a vacation from you. It is not over. Unfortunately, this does not mean that I get to sit poolside with a drink and re-charge. In fact, I spend my days in front of a screen more than ever. Having read the internet entirely, I am now seeking advice from my brother about entertainment online, which has led me to a variety of terribly addictive and carpal-tunnel inducing games. I am completely caught up on all available shows and have not moved in a productive way in weeks. That's not true. I went for a walk with a friend last week.

The boyfriend is off on the other coast for a while so my impetus for finding interesting things to talk about has waned. I am desperately seeking motivation to work out, as I do believe my doctor is about to prescribe weight loss. Between she and my dentist I am not allowed any fun at all - no booze, no fags, no sugar, no salt and more veggies and fruit and more exercise. Boring.

That being said, I am clearly taking a break. Bare with me. I am acquiring devices to re-engage with life as we speak.
Thanks or whatever,
Annelies

No comments: